Saturday, July 2, 2011

More blogging in the future?

Well ladies and gentlemen, dear readers, it looks like we've reached the end of this blog. No more Fulbright means no more Fulbright blog! However, a number of people have expressed interest in hearing from me as I make my way across Europe this summer, so I started up another blog to detail my travels.

You can find the link here: http://largerway.blogspot.com/.

I won't be able to get to it as much or spend as much time on the entries as I have in this blog, so don't expect anything of the length or quality you've read here, but I'll get to it as best as I can. I will, of course, be sailing through the islands of Denmark/out on the North Sea for the first week and a half of this adventure, so don't expect an update out of me for a little bit!

Tschüss, as they say around here! As I said before, thank you so much for reading, and I hope to be able to give you at least a little taste of my journey this summer.

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment