Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Quick update

Sorry for the dearth of posts recently. Last Wednesday I left for Innsbruck (as I wrote a little while ago), and I only got back yesterday. Currently in the middle of writing up a little summary of my time there, so you can look forward to that. Extra news:

1) Just moved into my new place tonight! Out of the blue update of course, but I did end up finding a room in Wilhelmsburg. Gott sei Dank as the Germans would say. Gott sei effing Dank.

2) Still have the rest of the week free because of fall break, which means lots of time to write. Probably gonna do a two-post series on Innsbruck, one on my new living arrangements, and then maybe another on...who knows. Stay tuned.

3) Been pretty lax about putting pictures online anywhere to show people, so you can look forward to a pictures post in the next few days as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment