Monday, February 7, 2011

Copenhagen Trip!

Hey everyone!

Well, there was a little space between the last post and now, eh? I got a little busy with some things, so I've sort of spaced on making updates, but hey: let's get caught up!

So, for the first of many update posts: I went on a little weekend trip up to Copenhagen with a few friends a few weekends ago. It was actually a really great trip (as I will explain in a later post), but for now I'll just share some pictures and captions.



Walking along Canal Street. The multicolored houses and all the boats were really gorgeous.



At one end of Canal Street with the crew: Elizabet, me, and Marie-Eve.


One section of the long lake that runs the length of the city.


On the ferry! Since Copenhagen is on an island the train actually gets on a boat for part of the trip to go across the ocean. Left to right: me, Marie-Eve, and Arnaud. And our friend Lawrence the camel.


Another shot on the ferry.


A spiral tower on a church in the Eastern half of the city. Unfortunately it was closed for the winter, but usually you can go up to get a view.


More canals and boats.


There was some amazing graffiti in the city. This is in the Christiania section of town.


People biking/jogging over a bridge. I like this photo.


Sunrise on our last day. Absolutely amazing.

1 comment:

  1. That picture of the bridge and runners/bikers is really nice. Can just catch the blue streak in the sky. Enlarged, that would be really dramatic. Grays, and then the streak of blue.

    ReplyDelete